Signed Pre-Order: Peter Bakes
PETER BAKES will be published in October 2021. You can pre-order your SIGNED COPY now, by clicking the PRE-ORDER button above. For further information, please see the Pre-Order Information Tab.
When Peter Sawkins won the Great British Bake Off in November 2020, it was the culmination of an amazing journey that began when he started watching the show aged 12. Just 8 years later, he won the coveted GBBO cake-stand with his imaginative, distinctly Scottish twists on baking classics, his unsurpassed flair for flavour and his witty, self-deprecating honesty. And, of course, his sheer passion for baking.
Now, in PETER BAKES, Peter reveals the secrets to his baking success, his brilliant recipes and gluten-free options, and his trademark tricks including how to listen to your cakes, how to enhance your skills and how to develop the confidence to trust your senses in the kitchen. All of which will help you make everything from showstopping cakes and perfect patisserie to yummy puddings that’ll bring a smile to everyone’s faces.
This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only. If you are interested in ordering the book to another country, please enter your details on this form.
Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (7 October 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
If you need to update your delivery address, please contact us before 10 September 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not confirmed your change of address by 15 September 2021, please do contact us again. Address updates after 10 September 2021 cannot be accommodated.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com before 15 September 2021. Order cancellations after this date cannot be accommodated, and will be subject to our Returns Policy.
- This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only. If you are interested in ordering the book to another country, please enter your details on this form.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- Any requests to personalise or dedicate copies cannot be accommodated. Copies will include a signature by Peter Sawkins and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last. If your order confirmation states 'Signed Pre-order' your copy will be signed.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 7 October 2021
Format: 247x185mm, Hardback
Extent: 256 pages
About the Author
Peter Sawkins, an Accounting & Finance student at the University of Edinburgh, is the youngest ever winner of Great British Bake Off. A passionate baker since childhood, he credits the show as one of the reasons he embarked on his culinary journey. PETER BAKES is his first book.