Ewen & Cat's Wee Book of Aye or Naw: Pre-order Competition
The hosts of Ewen and Cat at Breakfast on Greatest Hits Radio, Ewen Cameron and Cat Harvey, have brought together the bizarre, hilarious and mind-boggling facts that only have one answer, AYE or NAW?
In Ewen and Cat's Wee Book of Aye or Naw?, become a master of obscure knowledge, like finding out what football has to do with jam, and compare answers with your friends, family and favourite hosts, all in aid of Cash for Kids*.
Pre-order your copy today from any retailer and you could be in with a chance of winning a meet-and-greet with Ewen and Cat! Either on the road or at the radio station, a breakfast with Ewen and Cat is up for grabs!
The prize includes:
A meet-and-greet breakfast with Ewen and Cat, for the winner plus one friend, either on the road or at the radio station (to be mutually agreed) within 12 months of the competition draw.
To enter this competition, simply pre-order your copy from any UK retailer and submit your proof of purchase using the link below before 26th October 2023. One person will be chosen at random after the closing date.
You can pre-order your book from any retailer, or your favourite local bookshop, including:
If you have any difficulty submitting your form using the link provided above, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Ewen & Cat Prize Draw'
Terms and Conditions
1. To receive prize, contestant must have complied with the rules as set out by the competition runner.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. Prizes are not transferable with no cash alternative.
4. The prize does not include personal expenditure or incidental costs.
5. If a suitable date, time and location can not be found within the 12 month period, the winner will instead receive a signed copy of Cat Harvey’s two books ‘Cat’s Out The Bag’ and ‘Ewen & Cat’s Wee Book Of Aye Or Naw.’
6. This competition is open to UK residents with a Scottish postcode, 18+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
7. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 26th October2023 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
8. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
9. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. All prizes must be claimed by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
15. The Promoter is Black & White Publishing Limited, Nautical House, 104 Commercial Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6NF
16. Bauer Media, Greatest Hits Radio and Black and White Publishing reserve the right to cancel or postpone the prize at any time.
17. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. Any queries regarding entering the prize draw should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
19. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
*Cat Harvey has assigned 100% of her author royalties from sales of this book to Cash For Kids to support disadvantaged children across Scotland, equivalent to 10% of cash received by the publisher from sales. The remaining percentage covers production, sales, distribution and publisher costs.