The Ripple Effect: Pre-order Competition
Their new book The Ripple Effect: A Celebration of Britain’s Brilliant Wild Swimming Communities has them travelling the UK to hear from swimmers who are transforming their own lives with the power of water and community. From exploring the physical benefits, improving mental health, easing menopause symptoms, supporting recovery and, most importantly, finding your own wild tribe.
Pre-order your copy today from any retailer and you could be in with a chance of winning a brilliant wild swimming package from Cape Cove, worth over £300.
1x Snuggler Ikat Waterproof Changing Coat
1x Cape Cove beanie
To enter this competition, simply pre-order your copy from any UK retailer and submit your proof of purchase using the link below before 28th September 2023. One person will be chosen at random after the closing date.
You can pre-order your book from any retailer, or your favourite local bookshop, including:
If you have any difficulty submitting your form using the link provided above, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Ripple Effect Prize Draw'
Terms and Conditions
1. To receive prize, contestant must have complied with the rules as set out by the competition runner.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. This competition is open to UK residents 18+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 28th September 2023 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered.
4. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
9. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
10. All prizes must be claimed by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
11. The Promoter is Black & White Publishing Limited, Nautical House, 104 Commercial Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6NF
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. Any queries regarding entering the prize draw should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
13. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.