Signed Pre-Order: The Art of Wild Swimming: England & Wales
THE ART OF WILD SWIMMING: ENGLAND & WALES will be published in October 2021. You can pre-order your SIGNED COPY now, by clicking the PRE-ORDER button above. For further information, please see the Pre-Order Information Tab.
This unique guide to the where, when, how and why of wild swimming in England and Wales draws upon the passion and knowledge of the wild swimming community. Here they share their hard-earned secrets, expertise and spirit of adventure to bring together over a hundred of the most invigorating and rewarding swimming spots around the country. All of which have been tried and tested by swimmers who can be found immersed there regularly, come rain or shine, ice or balmy waters.
- How do you get started?
- What do you need?
- Why is wild swimming so good for you?
- Plus … biosecurity, water access, road access, wild camping, the plastic problem
Full of local knowledge, quirky tips and a spirit of adventure, The Art of Wild Swimming is a brilliant, practical guide to wild swimming in England & Wales which will help you make the most of your wild swims and the wild swimming community, as well as looking after the environment.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER: The Art of Wild Swimming: Scotland
Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (26 October 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
If you need to update your delivery address, please contact us before 8 October 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not confirmed your change of address by 12 October 2021, please do contact us again. Address updates after 8 October September 2021 cannot be accommodated.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com before 12 October 2021. Order cancellations after this date cannot be accommodated, and will be subject to our Returns Policy.
- This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- Any requests to personalise or dedicate copies cannot be accommodated. Copies will include a signature by Anna Deacon and Vicky Allan and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last. If your order confirmation states 'Signed Pre-order' your copy will be signed.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 26 October 2021
Format: 185x145mm, Hardback
Extent: 256 pages
About the Author
ANNA DEACON has worked as a photographer for over a decade, following a career in the music industry. Her photographic and written work has been published in many national magazines and newspapers including The Guardian, The Scotsman & Glamour. She loves to explore and photograph the outdoors and is currently working on a travel book for Wild Guide Publishing to be published in 2022. She hosts the popular Instagram account @wildswimmingstories.
VICKY ALLAN is a writer and award-winning journalist working as a staff-writer at the Glasgow Herald, specialising in stories about wellbeing and the environment. As well as her book collaborations with Anna, she is also author of a taboo-busting collection of frank real-life menopause stories, Still Hot! (co-authored with broadcaster Kaye Adams) and a novel, Stray.