Signed Pre-Order: The Hebridean Baker
THE HEBRIDEAN BAKER will be published in September 2021. You can pre-order your SIGNED COPY now, by clicking the PRE-ORDER button above. For further information, please see the Pre-Order Information Tab.
This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only. If you are interested in ordering the book to another country, please enter your details on this form.
The Hebridean Baker has a global following and, with nearly 10 million views of his recipe and lifestyle videos, Coinneach MacLeod was recently featured in Elle Magazine as one of Elle’s Cosy TikTok Picks. His unique style and wholesome and delicious traditional Scottish bakes have won him fans around the globe and now, in The Hebridean Baker, Coinneach shares both his fabulous recipes and fascinating stories of island life, offering a true taste of Scotland’s wild and windswept Outer Hebrides.
Focusing on small bakes that use a simple set of ingredients, these recipes will unleash your inner Scottish baker – it’s all about rustic, home baking and old family favourites because, as the Hebridean Baker says, ‘Homemade is Always Best’.
From Croft Loaf to Cranachan Chocolate Bombs, Oaty Apricot Cookies to Heilan’ Coo Cupcakes, and from Granny Annag’s Christmas Cake to Aunt Bellag’s Duff, there’s something here to put a smile on everyone’s face. And with his faithful West Highland Terrier Seòras by his side every step of the way, the Hebridean Baker will even help you teach your dog Gaelic, while you enjoy some truly delicious Scottish bakes.
Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (16 September 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
If you need to update your delivery address, please contact us before 27 August 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not confirmed your change of address by 31 August 2021, please do contact us again. Address updates after 27 August 2021 cannot be accommodated.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com before 31 August 2021. Order cancellations after this date cannot be accommodated, and will be subject to our Returns Policy.
- This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only. If you are interested in ordering the book to another country, please enter your details on this form.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- Any requests to personalise or dedicate copies cannot be accommodated. Copies will include a signature by Coinneach MacLeod and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last. If your order confirmation states 'Signed Pre-order' your copy will be signed.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 16 September 2021
Format: 247x185mm, Hardback
Extent: 256 pages
About the Author
Coinneach MacLeod was born and raised on the Isle of Lewis, the most northerly of the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Inspired by traditional family recipes and homegrown produce, Coinneach rose to fame as the Hebridean Baker on TikTok in 2020. He has motivated his 126,000 worldwide followers to bake, forage, learn Gaelic, enjoy a dram or two of whisky and to seek a more wholesome, simple life. Along with his partner Peter and their Westie pup Seòras, Coinneach's aim is to bring the best of the Scottish islands to a worldwide audience.