SIGNED PRE-ORDER: Olive, Mabel & Me
OLIVE, MABEL & ME will be published in Paperback in June 2021. You can pre-order your SIGNED COPY now, by clicking the PRE-ORDER button above. For further information, please see the Pre-Order Information Tab. Hardback copies are available for immediate dispatch here.
'Warm, funny, touching, uplifting' – CLARE BALDING
In a year like no other, the antics of two beautiful Labradors, Olive and Mabel – along with hilarious commentaries by Andrew Cotter – lightened the darkest days of lockdown. With nearly 90 million views on social media, Olive and Mabel’s videos have resonated with dog lovers around the world.
Now, OLIVE, MABEL & ME tells the heart-warming story of Andrew’s two famous Labradors. Olive – sensible, measured but always keen to roll in something she shouldn’t. Mabel – endearing, slightly scatty but game for any adventure. Their star quality has taken the internet by storm and continues to give us all a much-needed treat in tough times.
Beautifully written, touching and laugh-out-loud funny, this is not only the story of Olive and Mabel but also the story of the love we have for our dogs and the boundless joy they bring us each and every day.
'The Labradors that broke the internet' – THE TIMES
'There are times when I need the brilliance of Mr Andrew Cotter' – TIM RICE
Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (10 June 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
If you need to update your delivery address, please contact us before 28 May 2021 by emailing email@example.com. If we have not confirmed your change of address by 1 June 2021, please do contact us again. Address updates after 1 June 2021 cannot be accommodated.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 June 2021. Order cancellations after this date cannot be accommodated, and will be subject to our Returns Policy.
- This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- Any requests to personalise or dedicate copies cannot be accommodated. Copies will include a signature by Andrew Cotter and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last. If your order confirmation states 'Signed Pre-order' your copy will be signed.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact email@example.com.
Published: 10 June 2021
Format: 198x129mm, paperback
Extent: 272pp + 16pp colour plate section
Andrew Cotter is one of the most recognisable voices in sports broadcasting as a leading commentator on the BBC’s golf, rugby, tennis and athletics coverage.
He started his career in local radio in Scotland before moving to the BBC in London in 2000. He has also worked for Sky, BT Sport, ITV, Channel 4, ESPN and Eurosport.
Originally from Troon in Ayrshire, Andrew has a degree in French and Philosophy from the University of Glasgow and his own modest sporting success extends to representing Scottish Schools at golf, helping them to lose comfortably to England.
He now lives in Cheshire and as you can see from some of his pictures and videos on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram, when not covering some of the world’s great sporting events he’s often to be found up a mountain, handing out dog treats.
‘Beautifully written . . . as funny as you would hope.’ THE TIMES
‘There are times when I need the brilliance of Mr Andrew Cotter’ TIM RICE