SIGNED PRE-ORDER: Becoming Mila
BECOMING MILA will be published in June 2021. You can pre-order your SIGNED COPY now, by clicking the PRE-ORDER button above. For further information, please see the Pre-Order Information Tab.
Set in Los Angeles and Nashville over a long, hot summer, Becoming Mila is the first book in an irresistibly addictive and exhilarating new trilogy from Estelle Maskame, shimmering with love, friendship, family frictions – and lots of romance.
Sixteen-year-old Mila lives in LA with her mom and A-list actor dad, whose fame constantly thrusts their lives into the media spotlight. But when Mila’s antics around town make waves ahead of her dad’s next big movie, something needs to be done. So Mila is dispatched 2,000 miles away to Nashville, Tennessee, where she can cool off for the summer with her aunt and grandfather. The perfect solution – right?
Mila’s not so sure. She’s dreading the idea of a summer away from her friends, not to mention being shipped to the other side of the country. Apprehensive and out-of-sorts when she arrives, it doesn’t take long for her to get off on the wrong foot with the mayor’s son, Blake. In spectacular style.
But Blake’s no stranger to Mila’s issues. He knows exactly what life’s like with a parent in the public eye – the pressures and politics, dramas and dynamics . . . Perhaps Mila and Blake have far more in common than either of them care to admit.
‘This is a book that draws you in and won’t let you go. I loved it! I loved Mila, I was rooting for her as she adapts to small-town life and learns more about her family – and herself. Although there is a level of suspense and of secrets needing to be uncovered, what I enjoyed most was the perfect creation of the world Mila enters. I wanted to be in Fairview with her, making the friends she makes, having fun with these people, enjoying their ordinary – and not so ordinary – lives. I can’t wait for the next book!’
– Gill Stewart, author of the Galloway Girls series
This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only.
Your book will be dispatched before the publication date (3 June 2021). Please allow up to 7 working days after this for delivery.
If you need to update your delivery address, please contact us before 19 May 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not confirmed your change of address by 21 May 2021, please do contact us again. Address updates after 19 May 2021 cannot be accommodated.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact email@example.com before 19 May 2021. Order cancellations after this date cannot be accommodated, and will be subject to our Returns Policy.
- This book is currently available for delivery to the UK only.
- Your payment will be taken upon ordering.
- Any requests to personalise or dedicate copies cannot be accommodated. Copies will include a signature by Estelle Maskame and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while stocks last. If your order confirmation states 'Signed Pre-order' your copy will be signed.
- Black & White Publishing shall use its best endeavours to fulfil all signed copies as ordered within the timescale specified but where the failure to do so is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure, the Publishers shall only be obliged to supply a signed first edition copy at a time when such product is available, or an unsigned first edition in the event that the author is for any reason unable to sign books. If the Publishers are unable to supply a copy of the book, either signed or unsigned, on or before 31st December 2021, then the customer may request a full refund.
- The Publishers reserve the right to make reasonable amends to these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at their sole discretion.
- For any queries with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 3 June 2021
Format: 198x129mm, Paperback
Extent: 304 pages
About the Author
Estelle Maskame lives in Peterhead. She started writing the DIMILY trilogy when she was 13; it was first published by Black & White in 2015. Rights are now sold in 19 territories. Estelle was winner of the Young Scot Award 2016 (Arts) and shortlisted for the Young Adult Romantic Novel Award 2017.